Aaron graduated from Deakin University in 2010 with Bachelor Degrees in Law and Commerce (majoring in Economics and International Trade). Aaron joined WJM in 2010 as a graduate lawyer and was admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria in May 2011. Since joining WJM Aaron has gained broad experience and focuses on providing commercial and practical advice.
Aaron became a Principal on 1 July 2015 and a Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist in Wills and Estates in 2016. Aaron was recognised in the 2017 Doyle’s Guide listing of leading Victorian Wills & Estates Litigation Lawyers practising within the areas of Wills & Estates Litigation, Disputes and Contested matters in Victoria. Lawyers in the Doyle’s Guide listing have been identified by their peers for their expertise and abilities in these areas.
Aaron’s areas of practice include:
Wills & Estates:
- Preparation of wills including testamentary trust wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Superannuation including Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Disputed Wills and Estates
- Complex Estate Administration
- Retail & Commercial Leasing
- Sale and Purchase of Business
- Partnership Agreements
- Business Contracts
- Business Structuring
- Sale and Purchase of Commercial Property
- Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) Agreements
- Will disputes
- Contractual disputes & general commercial litigation
- Retail & Commercial tenancy disputes
- Planning and Environment law including VCAT representation
- Business Disputes
Aaron is the current President of the Geelong Law Association and a past joint Geelong representative on the Law Institute of Victoria Regional and Suburban Young Lawyers Committee. He is also a member of the Law Institute of Victoria.
Aaron’s interests outside of work include playing tennis, travel and fishing.