Sally works as a Conveyancing Clerk assisting a range of clients in both the residential sector. Moving to WJM from customer-focused roles in the motor-vehicle industry, Sally has joined the team with the highest degree of enthusiasm and dedication. With a strong focus on client communication, relationship building and attention to detail, Sally thoroughly enjoys the excitement of her clients when their settlements are complete.
An avid traveller, Sally has missed heading overseas due to Covid-19 restrictions, but she has kept her yearning for Europe in check by visiting any and every restaurant that dishes up authentic European (particularly Italian!) food. When she’s not stretching out with a yoga session or walking her gorgeous dogs, you’ll probably find Sally taking it easy with family and friends at home.
Areas of Practise:
- “Off the Plan” Transactions
- Sale and purchase of residential property
- Property transfers between family members and associated persons
- Owners Corporations issues
- Planning permit and zoning issues
- Advice on the impact of stamp duty, GST, capital gains tax, tax concessions and land tax in property transactions
- Electronic conveyancing
- Advice on General Law (and its conversion), adverse possession and possessory title, covenants, easements, Section 173 Agreements and other restrictions on land
- Licence agreements