Alison made the move from Melbourne to Geelong before treechanges were even fashionable – way back when she was nine – and she’s been a steadfast resident ever since. She auspiciously started her career at Whyte, Just & Moore on Valentine’s Day 2000, and her role as a Senior Lawyer in the Wills & Estates department has become a true passion – second only to her husband and four kids, of course! Her other career option growing up was to be a paramedic, but seeing as she doesn’t like the sight of blood, it’s great that being a lawyer has worked out!
Alison is comfortable at making connections with individuals from all walks of life and enjoys knowing that her work assisting people with Wills and Powers of Attorney can give great peace of mind. She considers it a privilege to assist her clients through the process and to ensure their requests are fulfilled. Alison is also the Whyte, Just & Moore’s Practice Manager, meaning she’s the operational backbone of the firm, capably keeping everything ticking along without even raising a sweat.
On the weekend Alison is most likely cheering on one of her children at their numerous sporting activities or cooking up a storm for her family and friends. If she ever gets a little bit more time on her hands – in 2040, perhaps? – she’s keen to finally master the art of skiing.
Areas of Practise:
Wills & Estates
- Succession planning including the preparation of wills and testamentary trusts
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Appointments of Medical Treatment Decision Maker
- Superannuation including Self-Managed Superannuation Funds and disputes
- Complex Estate Administration including applications for probate and other grants of representation
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria and High Court of Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Economics)
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Geelong Law Association