For more than four decades, Debbie has been putting her pedantic side to good use – making sure every ‘i’ is dotted and every ‘t’ crossed when it comes to her clients’ interests. Her extensive experience as a Legal Executive and Probate Clerk, focussing on Wills and Estates, means she has gained invaluable Estate Administration knowledge, to the considerable benefit of her clients and colleagues. She greatly appreciates the chance to help people through what can be a challenging process, offering reassurance, understanding, flexibility and a wry sense of humour, alongside high-quality service.
If time and travel restrictions were not an issue, Debbie would love to escape a Victorian winter (or two!) to live in Italy and soak up those spirited Italian vibes. While that is off the cards, she can still enjoy passionately supporting the mighty Bombers (to the general distaste of her Cats-focussed colleagues!), strong coffee from 9 Grams in Newtown, and time spent with her husband, Phil. She is also kept busy ensuring her dog gets a daily bout of exercise, and spending time with her children and grandchildren.
Areas of Practise:
Wills & Estates
- Succession planning including the preparation of wills and testamentary trusts
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Appointments of Medical Treatment Decision Maker
- Superannuation including Self-Managed Superannuation Funds and disputes
- Complex Estate Administration including applications for probate and other grants of representation
- Sale and purchase of residential, commercial, industrial and rural property
- Property transfers between family members, associated persons and self managed superannuation funds
- Subdivisions (including Owners Corporation and Section 32 Subdivisions) and “Off the Plan” Transactions
- Admitted as a Fellow of The Institute of Legal Executives (Victoria)