Seeking a driven individual to fill a fantastic full-time opportunity working directly for our senior managing partner in our Wills & Estates team as a Legal Personal Assistant. This role is pivotal to business growth and success and will encompass various aspects of personal assistance along with business administration.
As an integral part of a dedicated team of 20, you will be actively involved with providing organisational and administrative support to our Wills & Estates senior managing partner:
- Coordination of diary and meeting/travel arrangements for the senior managing partner
- Preparation of client and business correspondence both independently and by dictaphone transcription
- Meeting with clients as required including witnessing of documentation.
- Liaising with clients, other members of our law team and third parties as directed.
- Prioritising client and business file management.
- General administrative tasks.
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role, you ideally have legal experience working in a fast-paced legal firm. In addition, you possess the following attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and delegate.
- High-level attention to detail.
- Strong client focus with demonstrated ability to exercise discretion when liaising with clients.
- Positive and proactive attitude with the ability to work well under pressure.
Why work for us:
Whyte Just & Moore is one of Geelong’s most well-regarded law firms offering outstanding and caring legal counsel to the Geelong, Bellarine Peninsula and Surf Coast regions. As one of Geelong’s employers of choice, we offer the following:
- Positive workplace culture
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Competitive remuneration package
This full-time position is located in our Geelong CBD office, with attendance required for our work hours of 8.30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Please email your resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com.