We are pleased to announce Aaron Jolly, a Principal of the firm, is now a Law Institute of Victoria Wills and Estates Accredited Specialist.
With Aaron’s accreditation, and our Senior Lawyer, Deborah Anderson also being accredited, we are the only local legal firm with two accredited Wills & Estates Specialists in the one office.
The Wills and Estates team at WJM has experienced and empathetic staff able to assist you with your estate planning, estate administration or estate litigation. Our team includes:
We can help you with a variety of matters, including:
- The preparation of Wills (simple and complex, including testamentary trusts)
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Applications for the Appointment of Administrators or Guardians at VCAT
- Obtaining Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration
- Administering estates
- Litigation arising from estates, including challenges to Wills
- Retirement Village or nursing home agreements
- Advice in relation to Superannuation planning, including Self-Managed Superannuation Funds.