Aaron is a Principal of Whyte, Just & Moore and leads the Wills and Estates team.
As a Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist in Wills and Estates, Aaron practises in all aspects of Wills and Estate including estate planning, trusts, probate, estate administration, superannuation and associated disputes.
Aaron focuses on and has gained broad experience in Will and related disputes in both the County Court of Victoria and Supreme Court of Victoria. Aaron has previously been recognised in the Doyle’s Guide as a leading Victorian Wills & Estates Litigation Lawyers practising within the areas of Wills & Estates Litigation, Disputes and Contested matters in Victoria. Lawyers in the Doyle’s Guide listing have been identified by their peers for their expertise and abilities in these areas.
Aaron is also part of the commercial law team and assists clients with retail and commercial leasing, sale and purchase of business and other business contracts and agreements.
Aaron is the current President of the Geelong Law Association and his interests outside of work including travel and fishing.
Areas of Practise:
- Wills & Estates:
- Will and Estate disputes
- Succession planning including the preparation of wills and testamentary trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Superannuation including Self-Managed Superannuation Funds and disputes
- Complex Estate Administration including applications for probate and other grants of representation
- Trusts and trust disputes
- Commercial/Business Law:
- Retail & Commercial Leasing
- Sale and Purchase of Business
- Business Contracts
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria and High Court of Australia
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Economics and International Trade)
- Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist in Wills and Estates
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Geelong Law Association – President