Will was admitted to practice in 2012 after completing a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts (International Relations major) at Deakin University in 2009.
Before joining us Will worked at a mid-tier firm as part of the dispute resolution practice and gained experience in a wide range of commercial disputes.
His key practice areas include:
- contractual disputes
- debt recovery
- trust disputes
- retail leasing and commercial tenancy disputes
- trade practices
- building and construction disputes
in addition to acting on behalf of councils in relation to building and other prosecutions.
Will is also developing his practice to include:
- sale and purchase of business
- business contracts
- retail and commercial leasing
- superannuation and self-managed superannuation funds
- advice and assistance with retirement village documentation.
together with being a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and the Geelong Law Association.
Last year Will and his partner spent a year overseas volunteering and travelling through Africa, Europe and Samoa. Outside of work interests include travelling, going to the movies and playing basketball.