Whyte Just & Moore are excited to introduce Carmel Woodward who commenced with us at the beginning of this year. Carmel is an accomplished lawyer and an accredited specialist in both Wills & Estates and in Commercial Tenancy Law.
Carmel became an Accredited Specialist in Leasing in 2005 and an Accredited Specialist in Wills & Estates in 2006.
Carmel’s areas of practice include:
Wills & Estates:
- Preparation of wills including testamentary trust wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Disputed Wills and Estates
- Complex Estate Administration
- Retail & Commercial Leasing
- Residential & Commercial Sale and Purchase of Property
- Sale and Purchase of Business
- Business Contracts
- Business Structuring
- Will disputes
- Contractual disputes & general commercial litigation
- Retail & Commercial tenancy disputes
- Planning and Environment law including VCAT representation
- Business Disputes
Carmel is a Member of the Law Institute of Victoria.
Outside of work, Carmel’s interests include going to the movies, gardening and reading.
Carmel is able to assist clients with estate issues, commercial transactions and dispute resolution. Please feel free to make an appointment to meet with Carmel should this be of interest to you.