Kristina has over 20 years’ experience in dispute resolution, and has worked in both Melbourne and Geelong. Kristina has experience in both large and small scale cases, having had many cases in the Magistrates’, County, Supreme and Federal Courts, and also in the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal. She has extensive trial and mediation experience. Kristina focuses on providing commercial, practical and strategic advice.
Kristina’s areas of practice include:
- contractual disputes & general commercial litigation
- business disputes
- retail & commercial tenancy disputes
- debt recovery
Kristina also has a particular interest and considerable experience in building & construction matters, including:
- advising on domestic & commercial building contracts & contract administration
- making claims under the Building & Construction Industry Security of Payment Act
- representation in building disputes
- advising on claims to Domestic Building Dispute Resolution Victoria (the DBDRV)
Kristina has acted for both builders and other professionals in the building industry such as engineers, architects, landscapers and building surveyors, and also home owners.
Kristina is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria, a member of the Law Institute of Victoria Litigation Lawyers’ practice section, a member of the Building Dispute Practitioners’ Society, a past convenor of the Geelong Chapter of the Building Dispute Practitioners’ Society, a member of the Business Professional Women, a graduate of the Leaders for Geelong programme, and a Director of Bellarine Community Health Ltd.
Kristina’s interests include keeping fit, and she enjoys running, swimming, gym & golf.